The creators of the popular network hack’n’slash Path of Exile announced that in just two weeks the Bestiary add-on will be available, offering a huge amount of new content, based on the hunt for the Bestiary League beasts.
Path of Exile is a unique game in several respects. Despite the free-to-play model, the production enjoys an uninterrupted interest of millions of players, micro-transactions seem to be less intrusive in it than in some games, for which the publisher tells us to pay large sums of money already in the store, and continuous support of creators through sharing free , extensive additions and packages of content makes PoE still maintain high quality, for which it has been awarded many times. It turns out that the update 3.2.0 in two weeks will bring even the most seasoned fans of this hack’n’slash hours of satisfying gameplay.
The developers promise that the upgrade called Bestiary will be larger than most previous content packages. Patch will introduce new items, jewels and even more activities available after finishing the game. The main point of the program is, however, to be the Bestiary League – a league in which, as is not difficult to guess by name, our goal will be to hunt for monsters. In conclusion, after the number of creatures, hunting will be plentiful – the Grinding Gear Games studio has prepared as many as 290 beasts in this mode, including 40 legendary beasts, which along with the progress we will “unhide” in the bestiary.
The creators also prepared the Bestiary trailer, presenting the most important features and the outline of the supplement. You can watch the movie below:
Not to rely solely on the laconic description of the 3.2.0 update available on the official website of the game, the Gamepedia portal was tempted to conduct an interview with Chris Wilson – the main designer of the Path of Exile. People who are more interested in the topic are referred to the full material (in English), while below we provide the most important information provided to players by Wilson:
- The essence of hunting will be the weakening of “beasts” and then catching her in the net. If the whole operation succeeds, the caught beasts will go to the player’s menagerie, where you can invite your friends.
- In addition to collecting items, you can also sacrifice them on the Blood Altar to create new items and improve your inventory. Numerous regulations are to allow the creation of really powerful pieces of equipment.
- Equipment kits that can be made thanks to the elements obtained from defeated beasts are to be so different that each player will have to find a combination of equipment appropriate for their character and style of play.
- In story mode, the creators prepared an attraction for the best of the best – this time the players will be fighting with two already known bosses – the Elder and the Shaper – in one fight. Apparently, so far no one from the Grinding Gear studio has been able to cope with this challenge.
- 29 new rare items will be introduced to the game, which will require effort and consideration when getting and using them properly.
- Three new gems will be available.
- All Ascendancy classes will be refreshed. These rarely used will be slightly strengthened to encourage players, additionally, the creators are to focus on their greater diversity – so that the diversity resulting from the unique skills of individual classes is more noticeable.
As you can see, the creators of the Grinding Gear studio do not rest on their laurels. Let’s remind that quite recently, because at the beginning of December, we received the extension War for the Atlas, while the Fall of Oriath released in August met with an extremely enthusiastic reception (here you can read our review of this supplement). In addition to the aforementioned changes, the developer announces a lot of minor improvements, including improving production efficiency. To the fans of the Path of Exile, we have to wait for the new content to be available. The release of update 3.2.0 is scheduled for March 2. U4GM.com as one of the most professional online store which glad to share more Path of Exile News and cheap PoE items for sale with instant delivery.