When optimizing my Poet’s Pen Volatile Dead char I was curious how much damage I would gain by corrupting my Unearth to 21. For that I needed to know how much health lvl 83 and lvl 84 Bone Archer corpses had. I went to PoEDB.tw but all I could find out was that a Bone Archer has 110% life. The in-game currency is available at the professional online gaming house. The interested gamers can poe currency purchase from those professional online gaming houses in the most affordable cost.
Which was of course absolutely useless. But I didn’t give up and after spending way too much time researching this I finally found out how to calculate a monster’s actual life:
1) The ‘monsterTypeHealthModifier’ is this 110% that PoEDB.tw showed me. This variable is the reason why A4 statues are so tanky and the little seawitch spawns are not.
2) Now Bone Archers are always normal monsters (Unearth) so the ‘monsterRarityModifier’ is 100%. For magic monsters it’s 187% more, for rares it’s 463% more and for uniques it’s 625%more.
3) ‘MapMonsterHealthModifier’ is just the “More Monster Life” affix on maps. This gets applied when you start the map so it won’t affect my Bone Archer corpses.
4) Now the ‘monsterAffixHealthModifier’ is not a “more” multiplier but an “increased” multiplier. If there were more than one “increased” multiplier you’d have to calculate that a bit differently but because it’s the only one in this equation, we can treat it like a “more” multiplier and have the same outcome.
5) But getting a value for the ‘baseLife’ was a challenge. I couldn’t find it anywhere, no matter where I searched. But in some age-old reddit post someone mentioned that there was a file, containing those values, hidden deep in the game’s files.
So I thought why not try datamining them myself. Easier said than done!
Act 5 is Path of Exile’s fifth storyline act. In this act, the exile seeks to kill High Templar Avarius in order to end the tyranny of the Templars. The following content you should know when you in act 5, additionally, poe trade currency is important for you in game:
Multiple vaal skills will divide the soul count amongst themselves and as such charge slower per additional vaal skill.
Skill gem quality isn’t always worth it.
After progressing through each Kitava fight (Act5/Act10) your resistances will go down by 30%, gear accordingly.
Stuns and Freeze duration are based on your max life barring specific effects.
Chaos Damage pierces Energy Shield.
‘Low Life’ is defined as 35% max health or lower. CI does not proc this, but it does proc ‘Full Life’ effects.
Dying after Act 5 will make you lose experience (5% to next level), but will not decrease your level or put you into a negative value. Higher penalty (10%) after Act 10.
It is possible (after iLvl50) for ‘large’ items (Body Armour and 2H weapons) to get up to 6 sockets but smaller (Boots/gloves) can only get up to 4.
A corrupted item (using a Vaal Orb) is not alterable. You cannot change sockets/colors/affixes/craftedMods etc with the sole exception of level 8 Vorici.
By now you should have an “of Staunching” (anti-bleed) and “of Heat” (anti-freeze) flask. They help avoid many of the more common ‘sudden death’ mobs you may run into.
A Divine Orb does not re-roll the numbers completely, they stay within the affix range that was already given. So a 6% Cold Res roll on some boots will re-roll between 6-11% and no higher. Be careful.
Lily will sell every gem (just like Siosa) but at level 1.
Cast when Damage Taken is a popular trigger gem. An even more popular combo is to pair CwDT with a spell called ‘Immortal Call’.
Last week Path of Exile announced some cosmetic improvements to the in-game microtransaction shop. These changes will be introduced later this week in the 3.2.3 Patch. Alongside shop improvements, this update includes 3D Art for the two remaining Bestiary unique armour sets and several bugfixes. While these are still subject to change, they’ve prepared the full patch notes for you to check out in the meantime. It is very necessary for you to make money in game to prepare for new season of path of exile. However, you can poe buy currency on U4GM if you don’t have enough time to make money.
Revamped the in-game Microtransaction store to have a larger and cleaner user interface. It’ll now be easier to add new features to the store going forward.
Added the ability to filter store microtransactions by text like “infernal” or “wings”.
Added 3D Art for the Bestiary Fenumus’ Armour Set and Saqawal’s Armour Set.
Added a new ability to Saqawal, First of the Sky. The boss will charge forward dealing damage as it runs followed by a powerful tail swipe at the end of the charge.
Fixed a bug where the corpses of Spirit Bosses could be destroyed.
Fixed a bug where cast animations for Aspect skills could be incorrect after changing areas.
Fixed a bug where monsters touched by Tormented Spirits were not correctly displaying the green flame effect, but only displaying a green glow.
Fixed a bug where the Legacy Armour Set was not as shiny as it once was.
Fixed a bug where the Talisman Challenger Trophy displayed an incorrect banner.
Fixed a bug where the client could sometimes freeze when typing into the ‘Filter
We have this discussion a lot. My experience with PoE from my short 1 year modding and the 5 years I’ve been playing this game, just does not have content to last through a whole league. Even the discord chat dies and turns into crafting talk. Build talk only stays interesting because people want to try really weird things but thats basically it for content after the first month of new content. I dont know what else to expect? Because from what gets submitted to new and what gets upvoted, there really isnt anything else to show on the front page.
I’ve been around for a while so I can tell you what’s wrong
1) Lack of contructive discussion because unpopular opinions and controversial topics tend to get downvoted no matter how well articulated they are. People seem worried that GGG would make design choices based on popular reddit threads alone so everything that sounds uncool must go down. Every discussion and suggestion that reaches the front pages is basically shit like “IMO there should be more breaches in maps” that is guaranteed to be popular.
2) Build guides are nit-picked to death by meta DPS warriors. If you use an unpopular skill to make a nice build, people will complain that you would do better with skill X or ascendancy Y instead. So unless you have something extremely snowflake or insanely powerful don’t expect much attention.
3) People who vote on submissions tend to give upvotes out of pity or to cheer for someone which is the reason behind 90% of the junk like “I just got my first 6 link ever” or “I just picked up sculpting and spent 10 hours on this really shitty chaos orb made out of clay.” I swear I’ve seen every single vaal orb result on every single unique item in the game posted at least 3 times. Best part is the logic behind this is that “if we make a sticky thread for items no one will read it” WELL NO SHIT NO ONE WILL READ IT BECAUSE ITS NOT INTERESTING but for some reason we still upvote every item showcase with a story attached. If you want more updates, please keep eyes on u4gm.com which is the most reliable online game store to offer amounts of poe orbs cheap.
Through its newsletter, Square Enix announced Final Fantasy XIV GO, a mobile game that clearly climbs the trend of augmented reality titles like Pokemon GO and Jurassic World: Alive. With this experience, Square Enix is looking for Final Fantasy XIV players to take to the streets to transform their world into a place to obtain resources such as minerals, plants and fish. If for some reason this concept caught your attention, we have some bad news: it is a joke by April Fools’ Day.
According to the joke, Final Fantasy XIV GO wants the MMORPG’s immersion to reach the next level. Thus, it will break the barriers that cause the only way to collect resources is on the PC or a console by allowing users to go out to the streets to look for them. Those who download the application will receive a notification on their cell phone that will indicate where they can go to get materials to use in Final Fantasy XIV.
In addition, the company will team up with a Japanese design company to launch a “Harvesting Stick” with which players can increase their success rate by getting resources in Final Fantasy XIV GO. It will also allow them to use their cell phone as the hook of a fishing rod or as an ax so that they have the most realistic experience possible.
Do you want to see the elaborate Square Enix joke? Then we do not tell you more and we present it to you in a video below:
If you are a fan of April Fools’ jokes, we remind you that this is not the first one we find today and it is very likely that it will not be the last one either. Among those that most appeal to us are a game Battle Royale by Halo and an animated series by PAYDAY. You can see more similar jokes in this link.
Final Fantasy XIV is available for PC and PlayStation 4. Follow this link to see more news related to it. The in-game currency is available at the professional online gaming house. The interested gamers can buy FFXIV Gil from those professional online gaming houses in the most affordable cost.
To meet with the demands of our clients, we offer currencies at extraordinarily low prices. And to ensure quick deliveries, our stock is constantly updated.
Indeed, thanks to the experience and partnerships we have been nurturing for many years, we can count on great suppliers to provide us with stock, and a performing logistic system allowing us to send the Madden 19 Coins only a few minutes after the successful payments.